With the Province of New Brunswick lifting all COVID-19 restrictions on March 14, 2022, the health and well-being of our patients and team members continues to be our highest priority.
Going forward, we have chosen to keep many of our protocols in place so we are able to continue providing a safe dental treatment experience including, but not limited to, the following:
Day Before Your Appointment:
- You will receive an email and/or text confirming your appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell, please contact us to reschedule your appointment, giving as much notice as possible (24 + hours notice when possible).
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- When you arrive, please text (506) 451-1085 and we will notify you when to come in. If you are not set up to receive texts from us, please come directly into Reception.
- The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart.
- The public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- Masks are not mandatory, however, we encourage patients and staff to continue wearing them while in close proximity to others.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated.
- All operatories have high-volume air filtration and purification units. The units are capable of removing particles smaller than the COVID-19 virus.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by CDC, public health and our dental governing bodies.
- The dental team has all needed personal protective equipment (PPE).
- During patient care appropriate masks, face shields and gloves will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
- All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items and/or coat hanger.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- Clear panels will be in place at the front desk.
- Several times throughout the day, the checkout desk will be wiped with a disinfectant.
As COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, we will continue with caution but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our clinic will be a safe one.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Andrew Smyth